Book an Assessment
At home, in store or via video call
We carry out free no-obligation assessments to work out exactly what equipment you need. With decades of specialist knowledge and expertise, our friendly assessors can recommend the right solution for you. From seating and mobility aids to stairlifts and bathroom adaptations – our team are happy to help with any care requirements.
Appointments wherever you feel safest
Throughout the COVID-19 lockdown, we continue to offer three types of assessment:
Choose from a range of bespoke equipment
We take care to supply the most appropriate equipment for each person we work with. Yorkshire Care Equipment stock a range of top brands, as well as products we’ve developed ourselves, so we can always source something that suits your needs.
Our team can provide assessments for:
Get advice from trained specialists
All of our assessors are experts in their product area. They are passionate about finding clients the best equipment to help them live safely, comfortably and more independently.
During your assessment, they will talk to you about your requirements, preferences and any problems you’re having before making their recommendations.
- Over 45 years experience in the healthcare industry.
- We’ve completed multiple training sessions on specialist seating, moving & handling, and other care courses.
- Access to a wide range of equipment – including bespoke items.
- We can work with healthcare professionals or directly with private individuals – we’ve even got a Physiotherapist in-house!
“Very impressed with quality of care, service, & expertise. Recommended to me by both NHS & private Occupational Therapists who use Yorkshire Care Equipment. Thank you.”
– Yorkshire Care Equipment Client