The ProSpec Riser Recliner chair is ideal for hospital use. Designed for optimum infection prevention, the ProSpec Riser Recliner includes tilt-in-space and built-in pressure care.
We offer 3 different models to suit all patient needs:
• ProSpec Riser Recliner Standard: The most popular in our range. Provides comfort, positioning and postural support, all with a sleek and easy-clean design.
• ProSpec Riser Recliner Mobile: Includes large wheels and a push handle so the chair can be easily moved from room to room and ward to ward.
• ProSpec Riser Recliner Bariatric: All the features of the standard, with larger dimensions and an even stronger frame. The perfect rise and recline chair for bariatric patients.
- Wipe clean materials – for infection prevention.
- Cushions attach with magnets, rather than velcro, for additional infection prevention.
- Drop arms – assist with side transfers.
- Compatible with Sara Stedy stand aid.
- Different backrest options – for customised pressure care.
- Tilt-in-Space – single or dual motor.
- Operated via handset.
- Available in a range of sizes.
- Upholstery options – choose from a wide range of healthcare-approved 4-way stretch fabrics and vinyl to suit your needs.
|SEAT HEIGHT||SEAT WIDTH||SEAT DEPTH||BACKREST HEIGHT||WEIGHT LIMIT|
|Small||17½” (445mm)||18½” (470mm)||18½” (470mm)||29” (735mm)||20 Stone|
|Medium||19½” (495mm)||20½” (520mm)||18½” (470mm)||31” (785mm)||25 Stone|
|Large||19½” (495mm)||22½” (570mm)||20½” (520mm)||31” (785mm)||25 Stone|
|Bariatric||19½”(495mm)||28” (710mm)||19½” (495mm)||27” (685mm)||40 Stone|
Got a question or want to find out more?
You can send us an enquiry and we'll come back to you within one working day